The environment you live in impacts how your mind works and function. Undoubtedly, living in clean, calm and unwasteful environments will make you in a better state of mind. But also can reducing uneasiness, stress and deleting anxiety in some cases.
This simple tools of achieving a better enviornment can help you achieve better internal equilibrium.
- Your place should be clean and tidy as much as you could
- The less electronics the better, replace with books, board games a low intensity lights in the evening
- More Plants indoor and outdoors
- Having pets is a good way to make your place more alive ( Let your cat free to roam outside, he/she will come back if he loves you )
- Feed the birds with bread that haven't been used
- Feed the cats with leftovers if you have of them
- Have a look at urban farming ( it should be simple, and not a complicated process, it requires you only to plant a seed water it, and see it grow )
- Go outside, your home cannot be where you stay all day long
This are advice I give to myself and to you, hopefully which will make us more mindful and calmer